Hey! I'm Brittany, a wedding photographer who calls Toronto home. I live in this amazing city with my boyfriend and our rescue fur babies.
When I'm not photographing amazing couples on their wedding day, you can find me camping or doing mini road trips with Joey, cuddling with our 110lbs "lap" dog, Goliath, or playing with our crazy cat, Lucy.
I graduated from the Applied Photography Program at Sheridan College in Ontario in 2011 and became a published fashion photographer, which is where I wanted to take my photography career. It wasn’t until a job came up for one of Toronto’s biggest wedding photography companies that I thought of becoming a wedding photographer. I shot 3 weddings with them and fell in love with wedding photography! Quite literally.
I have now been shooting weddings for 5 years and I can’t imagine doing anything else.
Things that make my heart happy!
Animals, flowers, the beach and swimming, snow, thunderstorms, scary movies, green tea, family and friends, being barefoot, cool summer evenings, and of course, love!
Five fun facts about me!
1. My boyfriend Joey and I have been together for nine years! We started dating when I just turned 17 and he just turned 19
2. If I wasn't a wedding photographer, I would DEFINITELY be pursuing a career in professional driving
3. I have two African Dwarf Frogs that are about the size of a loonie each. Their name's are Thing 1 and Thing 2
4. My favourite restaurant is Doomie's. I would eat there everyday if Joey let me!
5. I have seen over 100 bands and drove over 1000km to see the Rolling Stones!